Just getting started in Indiana!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Blue_Truck, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Blue_Truck

Blue_Truck LawnSite Member

Well I made a post last year about starting a business but I never got around to it. But this year I am making the effort to really get going. I am located right outside of Indianapolis. I have built a website and ordered my door hangers from Adeas. Bought a 2000 Silverado 4x4 and some echo hand helds. My next move is from a 21 to either a used Lesco 36 or a exmark 32 both belt drive walk behinds. The Lesco is 850 and the Exmark is 1100. Both are from local dealers that came in as trade. Also getting a edger and some truck lettering. Just wanted to say hi and start documenting progress. I am also open to suggestions on which mower to buy as I will be pulling the trigger soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blue_Truck

The A.R.E camper shell is for sale by the way!

3. Blue_Truck

Welp I went and got the exmark. Looks to be a pretty nice piece!
    [​IMG]

4. Charles Jackson III

Charles Jackson III LawnSite Member
    Male, from Montgomery,AL

5. Horizonlawnscape

Horizonlawnscape LawnSite Member

hmmm...I think you beat me to that ExMark! Great setup. Hope you have a great season!

6. Blue_Truck

Had my first set back already. Little sister wrecked my truck after driving about a block!
    [​IMG]

7. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Well, that sucks. That was such a nice truck too.

8. Horizonlawnscape

Horizonlawnscape LawnSite Member

THAT SUCKS!!! Hope everyone made out ok though. Sounds like you have a new "work for free" helper though.......

9. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Memo, Keep little sister away from your repaired truck and all of your gear!. Have a nice weekend.
    easy-lift guy