Just got a REDMAX trimmer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by KB Klippers, Jul 22, 2006.

1. KB Klippers

KB Klippers LawnSite Member

Just got a redmax BCZ2600S. I believe this thing is going to speed my trimming and edging so much...I will be making nothing BUT profit...hehe...I have been using an echo GT200R. Don't get me wrong, the echo has held it's own, but has cost me time with the freaking tiny head. Anyone else using Redmax?

2. Patrick.B

Patrick.B LawnSite Senior Member

Only Echo i got here is two blower and it almost 5 yrs old ...still waiting for it to die on me .........

3. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I run just about all redmax. Think the trimmers are good!?!- Try their blowers!

4. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

here in oz we call them komatsu and i blood*aussieflag* y love them .the trimmer i have just blitzes through jobs . i give them the thumbs up thats for sure

5. gardener

gardener LawnSite Member

You made a good choice, Redmax products will not let you down. Try their blowers.

6. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

got all redmax stuff. Never lets me down and tough enough to do th heavy jobs. Good lcuk with the trimmer. I have had amazing performance and havenlt had troubles with it. Beast of a machine. LawnInOrder

7. ABeautifulCutAboveInc.

ABeautifulCutAboveInc. LawnSite Member

I use all redmax equipment, besides my mower, (Hustler). I use a BC2600 weed eater, a EB4401 blower, and HE225F edger. My stick edger boggs down sometimes, but not often. I highly reccommend redmax brands.:clapping:

8. KB Klippers

KB Klippers LawnSite Member

I put gas in it and trimmed some huge weeds at my house today (I live in the country where the buffalo roam and I can pee freely outside :laugh: ) This thing rocks! I am sold on Redmax. Unfortunately, the nearest dealer is 42 miles away...but he will drop ship anything to me.

9. GardnerLandscaping

GardnerLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How's the head compared to the Husqvarna head? I wish I had bought the Redmax blower instead of the Husqvarna blower. Husqvarna has a super engine, just burns gas like crazy and gets a bit heavy and cumbersome with the throttle on the tubing. I don't remember much about the Redmax trimmer I used in the distant past. I do remember the greatness of the Redmax blower.

10. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

it's only the best darn trimmer i have ever had the pleasure to use!!!!!!!!!!!!