just got back from a party

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by BrandonV, Jul 18, 2009.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Client invited about 150 of his freind's and several of the guys who worked on the project to a party tonight, I took my camera, thought I'd share. I'm happy with the project, we did everthing from irrigation, hardscape, plants and lights. I see a couple of things I might change but overall a great effect, btw the leds were things he through in just for the party along w/ the band :usflag:

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

2. BrandonV

just a few more, pics of the house and of course me + my boys, above was my lovely and understanding wife. This was wonderful party, its really nice to work for people that think enough of you to have you out at a social event.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

3. yard_smart

yard_smart LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet bro good work .... just got in from a client party my self.... you know you did good work when u get an invite i love it

4. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome job
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

6. BrandonV

it was awesome weather too, very unseasonable for here. normally we'd be at ~93 and yesterday it was a refreshing 80 w/ low humidity

7. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree you on the weather. It was nice here last night. Looks great.

8. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

we are not to too far from you guys in chattanooga right now and the weather has been awsome. Hit the 60's last night and about 83 today. Downright comfy compared to the upper 90's we have been seeing at home.

9. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Wow!!! very awesome Brandon! Great job, what an awesome house!! Always cool to see and hear stories like this! Keep up the great work!

10. BrandonV

i put one photo in the just for you joey. on another note just got a replacement job and the customer opted to go with some of your stuff. it'll be great when finished... this is the one that I posted a week or so ago that was just about to catch fire.