just got my licence today!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnboy858, Jul 18, 2007.

1. lawnboy858

lawnboy858 LawnSite Senior Member

i just got my license today so now i can drive to all my accounts, opposed to my mom driving me lol. I cant wait; its going to multiply my efficiency by untold amounts; instead of driving up,pulling the mower off, unhooking the trailer, mowing, trimming, blowing, call mom and 15 minutes later... re hook trailer, pull mower up, and finally new account. ITS GOING TO TAKE ME PROBABLY 15-25 less to do each yard... some times i even have to wait 30-45 minutes! i am really looking forward to getting around 10-15 more accounts now that i can do each lawn way quicker. What do you guys think? I'll post a picture of my setup later in the week.
  2. greg1

greg1 LawnSite Member

Good for you! It's nice to see some of the youth in this country still have a positive attitude and work ethic. Good luck and be safe behind the wheel.
  3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

AMEN to that statement, I'm glad to know there is one left.
  4. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Man your lucky!!! I still have TWO MORE YEARS!!! February 2009 i get mine. WOO HOO! But i will be purchasing a truck next fall so i can start plowing with my permit and a parent by my side, but the good thing is that i have plenty of time to build my bank account to get a good work truck and start saving for expansion after college. Do you have a truck? -Mitch-
  5. lawnboy858

lawnboy858 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, i have a jeep cherokee laredo with V8. ill tell you what, when i pulled up to cut one of my customers lawn today... you have no idea how good it feels.
  6. Creter

Creter LawnSite Member

Gratz to you young man. Not only for obtaining your license but also to be that involved in business so far at your age. Good luck to you and your future endeavors!