Just Got my logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Time Cutters, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Time Cutters

Time Cutters LawnSite Member

What do you guys think
    Is it okay:confused:

time07.jpg

2. LawnPerfect

LawnPerfect LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks great!
    Is something that really draws your attention. It will also "stick" in a person's mind.

3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Honestly I'm not sure I like the logo or the name. I think I know your meaning behind the name: time cutters saving customer time by him not having to do thier own lawn care. But when I read it I think of a company coming in and racing through my yard to get to the next one. As for the logo, a comical clock mowing grass doesnt look like a professional comapny, looks like a young kid looking to get a little extra cash in the summer. Sorry to be blunt but its just MO.

4. LawnPerfect

I guess Wal Mart isnt a professional company since they now use a smiley face as part of their logo. After all, any kid could draw that.
    lol

5. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I guess you got me there lol, JMO though the logo doesnt appeal to me.

6. LawnPerfect

But the question is, would it be something that you would remember after seeing it?

7. Time Cutters

Time Cutters LawnSite Member

Just trying to be a little different from the rest. I think a logo with trees and landscape would be perfect, but a lot of companies already use that.

8. trying 2b organic

trying 2b organic LawnSite Senior Member

I like it and every logo I see makes me kind of wish me and my brother hadnt decided to save some money and design our own.

9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Okay you asked. I'm not crazy about it. As promower said, it doesn't "appeal" to me.

When I see a push mower in a logo or on a flyer, I just think of the neighborhood kid.

But then again, a customer doesn't think the way WE do, so it may make no difference to them. Who knows?.

Where did you get the logo? Make it yourself, pay someone?

Just incase anyone reading this isn't aware, there is a GREAT site for getting logos.
    It's www.designoutpost.com , definately worth checking out.

10. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

it's in black and white and basic, but shirts, business cards and letterhead are colour.