Just got my redmax 7001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikeymike, Jan 11, 2004.

1. mikeymike

mikeymike LawnSite Member

I just got my redmax 7001. Tried it out on a cold half wet day. This thing blew the pinestraw the leaves the dirt and almost blew the grass out the ground. This blower wil surely make the work a lot easier. I only used it for few minutes but I was saying to myself "how did I ever get along with you"? :laugh:

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

very common with redmax. it is a truly excellent machine that no one should me without (although I am:( )

Use it well.....it will last forever.

3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

I loved mine so much that I just bought another as back-up. One with the tube throttle, and the other with left hand throttle, and they both kick some grass. I hope to have help this summer, I can't even imagine what two of us with these things can get done.

4. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Same here. My second Redmax came twwo days ago. I always try to have a backup and was going to keep one of my old blowers but after trying the Redmax bought another one. Now there will big spring sell.

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Nice choice in machinery. You'll love it!! :cool:

6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'll be getting one at the end of this month or beginning of next month to replace my stolen br-420. anyone need a trimmer trap BR series blower rack?

7. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Love mine.I used to be a diehard shindaiwa man. They are both top.

8. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

They are Awesome!

9. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Sure do but I couldn't PM you!

10. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats.

I have 3 of them and everything else Redmax.

The EB works great for snow....its a lot faster and easier than a shovel up to about 4" of power snow.

Besides being strong, the Redmax Zenoah engines are consitent starters, and rock solid runners. They won't let you down.

KB