JUST got the License yesterday in the Mail

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by wrestlingcoach, Feb 18, 2004.

1. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

The license came in the mail yesterday. My partner and I are planning to do 3 and 5 step program. The 3 step is only weed control and the 5 step includes fert. My question is how to exactly bid the yards.

some say $20 plus $3/4 per 1000

any ideas, because we are passing out fliers and sending out letters to our old mowing customers this week.
  2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

We charge $35 for 5000k and under. Then have scale that adds about $1 per 1000ft2 after that. An acre is $140- $165.
  3. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

Congratulations on getting your license. You probably already know this but the card you received is not all you need. You also need to get a couple of licenses for your business. You need a fertilizer applicators license and a fertilizer registery license. Just want to make sure you don't have any problems later on. How did the bids you had questions on come out?
  4. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

I got the insurance, paid the $100 ( $50 turf& orn & $50 Fert) dollars for this year's License There is MORE??????? I got my CA plastic card 2 weeks ago.

the bid, I still don't know called last week and the owners' were out of town and had not made a decision yet