Just got the NEW Hustler Super Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Liquidfast, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I didn't want to jinx it so I kept my mouth shut.

This afternoon, about an hour and a half ago, picked up the Hustler. Mad love.

This thing is a Heavy Duty monster. I got the 54 inch deck with 25 Kawi. Rops (of course) and the bagger is on the way.

I should have bought the bigger trailer but I am an idiot and now have to work sober so not to bump into the sides with the 0.0000000000001 inch of room I have on either side to load it.

2. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

how much you pay with the bagger?

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Post some pics man!!!!!

4. karol

karol LawnSite Member
    from ontario

Who did you buy it from? Walker?

5. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

PICS are coming soon cuz I have to figure out how.

Yes, I bought it from Walker Equipment and the bagger is coming. I didn't buy it due to already having performed the clean ups. I could use the $2500 for other things during the summer and purchase in the fall.

Rob at Walker is awesome.

They offer a performance guarantee which made the difference between them and other dealers. IF the Hustler breaks down, I bring it to their shop....if they can't fix it within 4 hours, they give me another mower of similar size to use until its fixed.

I've had break downs in the past where I had to wait 4 weeks let alone 4 hours!

Not that I have any intentions but I believe the resale on the 54 inch is not as good as say the 60 or 72...anyone know? Probably would have been a good idea to have researched this prior to buying.

The mower works for me. I believe it to be the absolute best mower I have ever been on. I have yet to ride or demo a Scag but I have demoed many a mower....even the BadBoy (which was a close second on my list). Actually, the BadBoy mower seemed to be a beefier, meaner mower with awesome power but the Hustler, as stated, works for me.

I am still kicking myself for not buying a larger trailer. I am one who tells everyone else not to skimp on things and I did on the trailer. Maybe I can get my shin bones filed down or maybe get a my T5-T8 removed from my spine.....yeah, that should do it.

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Yes pics please.