Just got the new Quick 36 SuperDuty

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CaptainDing, Mar 14, 2005.

1. CaptainDing

CaptainDing LawnSite Member

Just uncrated the new Quick 36 Superduty. I now know why everyone that owns one swears by them. This thing is built heavy duty. Only tried it very little before the rain set in, so as soon as I have some more feedback for you, I will post it....Ding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CaptainDing

Somebody let me know if the pictures are there please. I see them but others dont...Thanks

3. CaptainDing

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Ding
    The pictures are over here as well.Now how about you send some of that sunshine up here for us.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Yep we have pictures now or atleast I do

6. CaptainDing

Thank you. I am having brain troubles today...LOL!!!

7. lpwhandyman

lpwhandyman LawnSite Member

I like the size of that mower. What did it set ya back? Starting to get too much money in the bank, and I"m not used to that, ya know giving me an uneasy feeling....or should I say an excuse to buy something new. lol Let us know how it cuts and give us a good review.

8. CaptainDing

The SuperDuty cost $2295. I also ordered the mulch kit, and sulky for it. I think Gary at Better Outdoor Products got a surprise of how many of the mowers have been ordered. A very professional company. I am very happy! As soon as I get some time on the mower, I'll post my comments, until then, take care....Ding

9. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

I am considering getting one...Look forward to your review :waving:

10. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Let us know how that manual steering of sorts works. I've been considering one as well. :waving: