1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just home from the hospital.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Jun 4, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Well, yesterday while sitting in church I started having abdominal pain, after a few hours I pretty much figured I had Appendicitis. Went to the ER yesterday evening and had an appendectomy last night. Just got home tonight, will be out for 3 weeks for recovery. :(

My wife and son are going to be busy the next 2 weeks I guess. Boy this stinks! Maybe I can get cought up on my books now. :D
  2. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Hope you have a fast recovery, and take care KirbysLawn!
  3. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  4. Columbia Turf

Columbia Turf LawnSite Member

Good luck on a speedy recovery!!! I can not imagine having something like that happening right now.
  5. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Man O' Man, what life will throw at you. Good luck recovering, all this time off will just make getting back on the mower all the better!!
  6. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

speedy recovery! I fully expect your total posts to at least double in the next 3 weeks. Dave g
  7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Sorry to hear this Ray. This isn't the best time of the year to pick to have this happen. :(

I just got an IM from Chad from Chadslawn and he said he is heading back to the hospital. He is having pains again in his side, just got out with pnemonia. Another bummer.
  8. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Get Well Soon Ray.:D
  9. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

That will teach you to put more in the offering plate.........(just teasing) ;)

I hope that your recovery is super quick and easy. And be thankful you got it fixed before it blew out!

Peace and best wishes t you! :D
  10. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope you have a pleasant recovery!