just installed my new bedliner

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mike lane lawn care, May 10, 2007.

1. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys, i just finished rolling on my new bedliner, and it's sweet. not as good as a rhino liner, but it cost me $60 and is pretty thick, i haven't had the time to do the over the rail application cuz it's gonna rain, but i'll get that done soon. By the way, it's made by dupli-color.

IMG_0175.jpg

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Is that similar to the Huculiner? came out nice. How would you do the rails and keep the stuff from dripping down the sides?

3. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks, and it is similar to herculiner, i'll just tape off the bed rails with some automotive quaility masking tape.

4. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

it looks good. it will never hold up like rhino liner. i have rhino liner and it was worth the $500. I had a buddy do that stuff, it held up for a week and started to peel.:cry:

5. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

Nah don't do the rails,I vote diamond plate rail tops plus one for the tailgate they look great especially if your thinking truck box down the road.

6. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

That's what I'd vote for, or the plastic rail protectors. Bed looks good. Hope it works out for you.

7. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

I did that on one of my trucks a few years back, within 2 weeks of heavy use, it'll peel and look like crap...just keep an eye on it.

8. Turfinator1

Turfinator1 LawnSite Member

I did the same in my truck and about the first time I put something metal in the back of the truck and I had to slide it out it scratched the stuff right off. It dont stick enough. But good luck with that stuff.

9. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Save some money and get Linex to spray it. Nice job though.