1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just landed another big one

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Florida Gardener, Mar 6, 2012.

1. $1,600/mo. 10-K of Empire, lots of vines, palms, etc. A special thanks to Plantculture, I wouldn't have got this or a lot of others if not for him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats!!!!

3. Thanks Kajun! You gonna go with the walker?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Gunna wait and see how this meeting goes with a high school on Friday. my demo isnt untill the last week of March.

5. I wish people around here used them, I want to see how they cut our turfs here. On another note, I really like the hydrocut. It has a lot of power and leaves a great cut on St Aug.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats Diamond. Sounds like little by little you are getting where you want to be. Hope things keep going well for you.

7. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

That will bring your monthly avg up, good job.

8. Thanks Mike. Yea, it's all due to meeting the right people. This place is going to be fun maintaining. It's a really nice home.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Thanks Dave. Did you get that whale you told me about a little while back?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Nope, they have "decided not to make a change at this time" but want to stay in touch... but I did land a 1,700 and a 1,000 in the last couple of weeks so don't cry for me. The plan is working, I just hired a field superintendent to free me up from the day to day stuff so I can focus more on sales and business development. Set some pretty lofty sales goals for the year. I figure I'm about 3-4 years behind Jim Lewis, not a bad place to be especially given the state of the economy. Congratulations again!