Just mow it

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ChadA, Apr 27, 2008.

1. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone still have a link to just mow it's post about his business plan. I wanted to check it out.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

There now are a bunch of them.....try search google on Just mow it.....

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

From what I remember it was as simple as here's the price take it or leave it. He had set prices for different acerages. He ran 21" mowers only I believe and Ranger P/U outfitted with customized beds with 1 and 2 man crews.

4. CFB

CFB LawnSite Senior Member

I'd hadn't heard of just mow it so I googled it. Came up with nothing

5. ironman1994

ironman1994 LawnSite Member

changed his website. google TJ Justice Just Mowing. He changed his website for the third time that I know of.

6. CFB

CFB LawnSite Senior Member

7. ironman1994

ironman1994 LawnSite Member

KJones

That would be the site. Like I said he's changed it up a few times, but I like it. Straight forward and to the point.

8. landscaper22

landscaper22 LawnSite Senior Member

I know he has been really successful. But I just don't see how he services for such low prices. I know the lots are small, but only using 21" mowers and priced at an average of $30. Wow! If I lived in his area, I would have him service my property too.
    He doesn't charge enough for customers wanting mowing bi-weekly or every 3weeks. Nor does he punish (for lack of a better word) them enough for Thursday or Friday service. $1 more for that. :laugh: I just don't see how he can charge so little with fuel prices so high now. But, like I said what ever he is doing is working. I just don't know if he makes much of a profit. He must though. He seems to stay staffed well too. I wonder if and how he retains his employees?

9. F3Nelson

F3Nelson LawnSite Member

I like the pictures of the house with stipes in it, clearly not a 21, and some of those stripes were gawd awful crooked!