Just Ordered a Quickie 32

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NorthTXlawnguy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. NorthTXlawnguy

NorthTXlawnguy LawnSite Member

Well, I just ordered a Quickie 32 for this spring. I have been mowing the past 2 years with 21" Hondas and need to step up the productivity and add a few more accounts. Looking forward to spring and getting things rolling. May the 21's collect dust!

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds good. I have a 36" and really like it for what I do with it. I wished it had a non-tunnel deck so it wouold mulch better but all in all it is a pretty good mower.

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

OP - hate to say it but you should have ordered that thing when they were 20% off with free home delivery!

4. NorthTXlawnguy

NorthTXlawnguy LawnSite Member

I didn't know I would need one until now. And it is still a pretty good deal for the $.
    I have mowed with other brands and don't expect miracles, but I am looking forward to building my business and figure it has to be better than the 21's!

5. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Which moter did you get on it.

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I have the 36 dually. With the updated blades, it cuts great. Never experienced the wet grass issues others claim. They stripe great too.

[​IMG]

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on the Q32. :clapping:

I also have a Q32 on order and I'm also looking to eliminate 21's if at all possible. I also have a Q44 on order as well and I already have a Q36 single I have run for several years.

I will be starting a thread in a month or so re: every possible blade combination for the BOP mowers 32, 36 & 44 and cutting performance compared etc. :cool2:

8. Frosty Top

Frosty Top LawnSite Member

I ordered a 36" quick dually and I can't wait. All the threads I've read speak highly of the BOP mowers. Good bye 21" push mowers!

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Did you order a 32" Dually or single hydro machine ??

10. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=330639
    You might check out this thread not the best review but I have never had one.