1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just ordered some new company threads

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Classified, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I am a little excited so i thought id share here. I wanted to get these last year but just couldnt justify it. We have had a great winter here so I was finally able to order some hoodies.

I have a bunch of family members and some close friends that wanted to buy a few from me for there use so i thought that was pretty cool. I didnt get them yet but like all threads like this, they are worthless without pics so here is the design pics.

The hoodie is a thick 10.2 oz dark brown with the kangaroo pouch.

I also threw in my company Ts that I ordered last year and figured id toss them up too.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

They Look Great
  3. DiGGz

DiGGz LawnSite Member

Those are nice. Good Job.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

They definitely look great. They look very professional.
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

They look real nice
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good!
  7. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can change the order and get the hoodies without front pockets you won't regret it.

With the pockets they get caught on everything and rip while working. Plus the guys will always be standing around with their hands in the pockets instead of working and no matter how much you tell them to stop. They don't.
  8. Classified

Thanks to all the replies. i cant wait to get them.

DUNN's: these are more of a casual wear deal for after work hours. Thats why i didnt put my phone # on it or anything like that. I will give the employees the option to buy them but being 10.2oz they are heavy and will be too hot to work in. I love hoodies and figured if im going to wear them, they may as well be my own company.
  9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good..What company did you buy them from?
  10. Classified

I got the hoodies from www.customink.com

They are AWESOME to work with. Very nice people and great website interface/designer. The prices arent the cheapest but Its worth it to me the way they treat me and for thier website. The hoodies, for 13 of them were $35 each. there is no setup fee or anything. they even saved me money by taking the brown out of the logo since it was being printed on a brown hoodie. Ill have to get some pics of them since they look a little different in real life.

The tshirts were from discountshirtco.com which is a terrible company to deal with but they are out of business now and getting sued for taking peoples money and not making/shipping the product. Ill go back to customink for my Ts when I need to reorder.