Just Ordered the JOHN DEERE Z925A EFI 60"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by frameslawn, Mar 2, 2012.

1. frameslawn

frameslawn LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Thanks for all the recent advice on this model. I should have it by the end of the month. I will post some info about the EFI as soon as I get it, since it is such a new unit and there is not alot of information out there about it yet. Thanks again!!!

2. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Great Choice! Looking forward to fuel usage.

3. mrmower

mrmower LawnSite Member

congrats on new purchase. i cant wait to hear some reviews

4. GoldStarMowing

GoldStarMowing LawnSite Member

Great purchase! I've really been looking for some first hand real user reviews of the 925 EFI. Make sure to post some pics when you get it!

5. frameslawn

frameslawn LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Thanks and as soon as it gets here I will start my full review!!!!!!

6. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your purchase of the new EFI z! Hope it improves your efficiency.

On a side note - how do you like your 07' & 11' duramax? Hows the fuel economy?

I had a new 09' duramax and traded it after three months for my 04' to get better fuel usage. thanks for the info!

7. A to Z Roof Cleaning

A to Z Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member

8. drakewylde

drakewylde LawnSite Member

If you don't mind me asking what kind of a deal did you end up getting on your new rig?

9. whaler's Mow-Town

whaler's Mow-Town LawnSite Member

that was the ? I was wondering....How Much? I have my cash stacked up and I am waiting on like 1200 bucks to pull the trigger on a Z920a MOD. I think I am going to order it this week tho.....takes 20 days to get it in.

10. whaler's Mow-Town

whaler's Mow-Town LawnSite Member

oh yea...a 48" Z920a MOD cost me 10,415 out the door......I just got the sale prices in on most of the seasons mowers and it seemed comparable.