Just Park A Truck In Front Of It ??????????

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nylan8888, May 28, 2008.

1. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

crawl under the truck with a pry bar and pry on the transmission linkage cable and pop it out of gear to roll the truck out of the way. They say it can be done in less then 2 minutes.... Holly crap. I never would of thought of that.

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

That was the most depressing post (#1) I have ever read... God, I hate thieves.

3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree - that was our security method too. Looks like chains around the axles from now on.

4. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

What about hitch locks? Is that what they are called?

5. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Druggies everywhere what is this country coming to? Sorry about your livelihood being taken hope the rebuild is going ok good luck.

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Sure is. Ive always had dogs , big ones, backed up by Mr sig sauer

7. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

My security alarm has 42 teeth and goes buy the name Lexus! My Rottie

8. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

we had a car pull up right in front of us, grabbed tools from the bed and pulled off. Crazy.

9. turfman120

turfman120 LawnSite Member

turning wheels all the way to one side and locking the parking brake makes it a little more work for the a holes and my dad always told me a lock keeps a honest man honest and if they want it bad enough they are going to get any way

10. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

has anyone ever tried one of these http://www.etrailer.com/pc-WC~RA-25.htm? i just bought an enclosed trailer and i'll be keeping everything but the mowers in it overnight. i already have 2 locks on the tongue, and i think this might be a nice deterent.