Just picked her up today.

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by sodzilla, Apr 4, 2004.

1. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

I went to the dealer yesterday to pay for my WB. I was running late when I left the bank, so I didn't have time to go home and get the trailer. Anyways I told the salesman lets park it outside and I'll come back to get it today.

Lets just say I didn't think the preacher would ever quit preachin' today. I was in such a hurry to pick up my new toy I couldn't wait any longer. So after church we go home, hook up to the trailer and we're off. (wife, 4 kids and myself)

We get home I jump out of the Expedition and unload it, leaving the wife to deal with the kids. She wasn't to happy about that, but I had a new toy to play with and couldn't wait.

So here I am, grass not even green yet out cruising around with the WB. I dont know if all the stares were because people thought I was a freak or because they were checking out the cool mower.

This mower is awsome. The h-bar rocks. Hustler is the only mower for me.

Brian

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Out playing on the mower on Palm Sunday........NICE !!!!!
    I am sure your gonna get some green grass soon, try not to run the mower past dark and upset any niegbors...lol...

Thank your for purchasing a Hustler, you are now officially part of the family....CONGRATS !!!!

Pj