1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just picked this up today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Hacksquat, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

It's a 6.5 X 12. It was made locally. I paid 900.00 for it. There isn't many trailer dealers around here.
  2. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Man, talk about new, that mower still has the "assembled with pride by "some crew", if something isn't right, call us at xxx-xxx-xxxx" tags on it.
  3. Cod

Cod LawnSite Member

Awesome investment! You'll enjoy it greatly.
  4. FreshCuts

FreshCuts LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new mower you will be blown away by the time dif over your sears mower and also the quality of the finish on the lawn.
  5. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice........ i want one. Care to trade for my Ferris? LoL
  6. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

nice looking equipment, alot faster then a lawn tractor. That was how I started out, 18 hp K-Gro (K-Mart, like Walmart store) and 1 account, had to borrow a trailer.
  7. blair smock

blair smock LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

Congrats, I wish ya the best, I really like your trailer, If you have a chance would like to see more pictures of it. I like the high sides. It will be interesting to see how you mount your trimmers etc. Gb Blair
  8. Hacksquat

Thanks Gb Blair. I bought the trailer from a local dealer, who makes the trailers. He has some trailers with the trimmer rack welded to the trailer that they make. I'm thinking about going back to the dealer, and asking them to do that. I'm not sure of the cost. When I get a chance I'll take some more pictures for you of the trailer.
  9. Hacksquat

Hope these are what you want. If not let me know.

10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I like that trailer it would be great for clean up...