Just picked this up today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Hacksquat, Aug 18, 2004.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Are you a cop too?

Nice trailer, it is very unique, I'm surprised more people don't use that setupi. I have a Trailer Depot right down the street so when the time comes I don't have to worry about finding a place to buy one.

Good luck and I'm sure you will be happy with your new mower.

2. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Thanks. 10-4 on being a cop. I work for the Arkansas State Police. I've worked for them for 10 years. I love my job. Pay isn't the best, but I love what I do. I've worked extra jobs every since I can remember. I work shift work, and it's hard to find a steady second job. I figured this way, I could be my own boss, and work around my schedule. :)

3. superdave

superdave LawnSite Member

Hacksquat is that your unit in the garage or are you at a customers? No it's got to be yours cop's don't make enough to have their lawns mowed. LOL, who are you with?

Superdave

4. superdave

superdave LawnSite Member

just saw you were. Arkansas State Police, I'm in Oklahoma. Got family in Little Rock & around Conway.

5. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Cool. Are you ready for some football superdave? One of my buddies is a big Sooners fan. lol... :) Conway is a nice area. I have a cousin-in-law that lives in Vilonia outside of Conway.