Just picked up my new trailer! Pics included!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by topchoice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Shawnhines

Shawnhines LawnSite Member

New trailer. I am going to be relocating to Nashville this May. I am full time in the Military and I have to make some money just cause i am married she likes to spend it all... I am looking at moving to Madison or Hendersonville... You guys know anything about the areas???
    Thanks

2. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

congrats on the trailer...Im not too up on all the trailer add-ons yet, but what is the mesh box used for? gasoline tanks and other misc objects?

3. Gator-1

Gator-1 LawnSite Member

yep, you probably could add U-bolts to the opening side but when the handles hang down, it would block your mower from going all the way up front. If you had this box added on take it back and ask if they would back it up so you can add the U-bolts to the front. Mine worked out too exactly 4 inches (width of the front rail plus the width of most tool handles). They may move it back at no charge but it never hurts to just ask.

4. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Get some thick walled PVC pipe, large enough diameter for your rake, shovel handles. Cut them to length (about 18 inches or so) and glue a cap on one end. Drill a small hole in the cap (so the water can drain through) and use the U-bolts to attach them to the front of your trailer in front of the cage or along both sides of the cage.

5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a sweet looking trailer.

6. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set-up now some pics w/ equipment:clapping: :clapping: Congrats on the trailer.

7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

yeah nice trailer, looks just about like mine except for the blower rack that mine doesn't have but other than that its almost identical.

8. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I would just throw them in the back of the truck, its not like your going to be using them all the time.

9. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

hey man i like it. did you add the trimmer racks and the blower rack or did u buy it that way? i need to get some for my trailer. im down in knoxville, u aint too far away from me

10. kentuckylawns

kentuckylawns LawnSite Member

nice trailer, how much did that cost? also where did you buy it? i just about 3 hours up the road, and im looking for one like that.