Just picked up my new trailer!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fool32696, Jun 8, 2007.

1. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I needed something a little bigger to haul my 72" toro. I'm also starting to install a lot of mulch and there's a high delivery charge unless you order 15yds. I went with the 7k axles and gooseneck so that I can handle a skid steer or tractor in the future. The trailer is 7x20, just long enough to handle a couple 325Ds just in case I add another one in the near future.

New trailer 001.jpg

New trailer 015.jpg

New trailer 005.jpg

2. JFizzle

JFizzle LawnSite Member

Nice trailer man! That will hold all you want to and more.
    Its smart to always go bigger with the future in mind!

Like the truck too.

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice!!!!....do you mind if i ask how much that set you back??

4. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Real nice set-up must have mostly large properties im guessing.

5. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

The price of the trailer really went up quick as I started adding things. The base price for a 7x20 bumper pull equipment trailer is $2700. Gooseneck add $600, 4' mesh sides with two doors up front $1000, landscape gate in addition to equipment ramps that were included $150, and add some tax and you're at almost $4800.

I do a number of properties with some acreage, my largest being 13 acres. I do have a lot of smaller lots that I use my 50" Gravely Zero turn on. The Gravely does look a little ridiculous sitting on that 20ft trailer alone. I like mowing wide open areas and not having to get in the truck to move every 30minutes. I'd like to get some more properties in the 5-20 acre range and maybe add another 72" toro.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

WOW...$4800 is really cheap compared to what something like that would be around here...

BEAUTIFUL truck, absolutly love it and the trailer is incredible! very nice setup there
    -mike-

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Nice that is a very good price>>>

8. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

looks good. man that truck looks like a beast

9. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice addition! I have a question for you though, is there any specific reason that certain Toro's have the discharge chute on the left side of the deck?

10. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

yea, nice trailer and truck! not the biggest fan of the rims on the truck though, it just bugs me when lawn care guys put custom chrome rims like that, no offense or anything.

But i love the trailer!