Just Picked up my Quick 36 today.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turf dog, Sep 18, 2006.

1. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

I just got back from picking up my Quick 36 samurai this morning. I was ready to unpack it and try it out but it started to pour down rain. Getting a new mower is just like Christmas. I guess the first use will have to wait till tommorrow. I will post back tommorrow and give a report on how it mulches wet grass.

2. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

That should be interesting since your down south.

-TAZ

3. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

i have said this before - are we not a pathetic lot???

4. Harvest

Harvest LawnSite Member

I saw a guy using one of those for the first time a while back and it looked cheap it also uses a hydro transaxle not seperate pumps and motors.

5. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

Turf dog....let us know what you think of it. We got the rain yesterday!

6. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

The rain finally stop this afternoon. I loaded up the Quick 36 and cut 2 yards. I am very impressed with this machine. The cut was great. I had the mulch plate on and it mulched up the wet grass just fine. This machine is a great compliment to my walker. For the price this machine is built very well. I am very glad I paid extra and got the Kawi engine. The engine runs very smooth and powerfull. I was a little worried about buying a machine over the internet but I am very pleased and I would recommend this machine to anyone.

7. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a great machine. Lays a nice stripe and you cannot beat the customer service at Better. Good luck

8. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Don't guess you have read any posts about this machine. The proof is in the pudding. I haven't read a bad post about any Better products.

9. tteckster

tteckster LawnSite Member

Picked one up at the factory this afternoon!!

10. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

I picked it up at Roadway Express trucking terminal.