1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just picked up new equiptment.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TXLAWNBOY, Mar 7, 2006.

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I picked up 2 new Redmax EB4401 bp blowers yesterday can't wait to put them to use. I also picked up a BCZ2400S trimmer. In the past I always ran Echo and over the past couple years I have not been happy w/the quailty of their products so as the Echo's I have die I will be replacing w/Redmax.
  2. Sir mowsalot

Sir mowsalot LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, im gonna switch over to redmax trimmers as well this spring. I never really had a problem with the echo's, but i want to give the redmax brand a try, because im really impressed with the 8000 bp blower i bought.
    I dont really care for the echo shrub trimmer i have. Its ok, but i always have problems with it running smoothly.
  3. RobH

RobH LawnSite Member

I love my Redmax trimmers. I think you will both be very satisfied. They make quality equipment.
  4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Good deal!!! gotta post some pics when u get a chance... Good Luck w/ new toys
  5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I love my Redmax bcz2400s, good choice youll be happy with it.

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I will get some pics up tomorrow evening hopefully. I am going to be cleaning up the rest of the equiptment and taking pics tomorrow. Thanks for the replys.