just pulled the trigger!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yard_dawg, Feb 21, 2011.

1. yard_dawg

yard_dawg LawnSite Member

Just got home from pulling the trigger on 3 new mowers. I got 2- 61" 25 hp vanguard big blocks,with the v force deck,ad 1- 36" V-ride stander. I have never ran a sagg before, and the dealer told me that I was his first sagg customer, he just started selling them last month. Let me here about these mowers,both the good and the bad.. Looking forward for spring now so I can pay for them.

2. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a 61 TT and a 61 TC. The TC has a 25 Kohler. Not as fast as the TT but gets the job done for a lot less money. In thick grass the 25 suffers some. You will love the Velocity decks, best out there. Hope you got the Michigan seats on them!!!!

3. Baytownlawncare

Baytownlawncare LawnSite Member

I bought me a 36" V-Ride today myself. It's on order from Georgetown and should be in tomorrow. Got a new trailer, cannot wait to get it all loaded on it and get mowing!

4. yard_dawg

yard_dawg LawnSite Member

sorry did not say what model i got it was the turf tiger

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

then you got a 35 hp bog block, a 25 is not a bog block.

the velocity is an awesome deck but too deep and long front to back and scalps super easy on varied terrain with berms like we have to mow. if it is more flat and not stupid berms then you are aok. discharge is excellent when wet and tall too.