Just received my 32" Bradley with the kohler engine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn Wolf, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Lawn Wolf

Lawn Wolf LawnSite Member
    from 77090

I just got my first 32" wb, Man why didn't I get this in the first place. This mower has cut my time in half and talk about power, it's like cutting thru butter with the 15 hp. I don't know if I can go back with a 21" .

2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

you wont trust me . I haven't used one in 4 years but my guy do and whine the hole time

3. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

you'll say that when you get your first 48 :)

really though, congrats on your first big mower.

4. smullen

smullen LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new WB... You post made me think about the guys who run nothing but 22" and under mowers and are cutting a hell of a lot of grass...

Not to poke fun of them, but why would you want to cut all day with that small of a mower???

If they are cutting all day, every day or atleast several days a week; then to me the business is there to support buying a bigger mower and making better time...

I mean you can pick up used 48"s all day...

5. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

:cry: That's our biggest problem and why we stayed with the 21s for so long. We have a 34" Ariens now and it's like we died and went to heaven :D
    I'll be darned if we didn't run into one stinkin' gate that's too small to let the
    Z in though. We looked pretty hard at the Bradley 32" but it's too nice sitting down to go back to walking and my knees thank me everyday.