1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just saw on the news that Gas.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BOTURF, Feb 23, 2004.

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

Just saw on the news tonight that at least one gas station in indianapolis is now at $ 2.06 a gallon for 87 oct........ i hope this isnt the way this summers going to go. I know they have predicted 3 buck a gallon for 87 oct but omg it seems we are being raped by the oil giants dont you think
  2. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

TIme to go up on prices:cry:
  3. turfman33

turfman33 LawnSite Member

it's kind of up and down here in Orlando. One Gas station at the end of last week was $1.63 now today it's $1.54. It keeps going up and down at some stations.

4. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

$3.55 per gallon here .:mad:
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

AOL news this morning had an article that said gas prices this summer will hit an all time high in the US...as much as $3 a gallon.
  6. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Boy, it's really going to suck when gas prices go up and everyone is paying more for gas for the same lawn rate, huh? I wonder where that extra money is going to come from? Oh yeah, your profits!!!!

:D :D :D
  8. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I am not as nice is you..........I'm not giving away my profits, I work too hard! I am increasing my service prices, if the customer doesn't like it... they can get a low-baller, let them suffer, not me!!
  9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

filled up both tanks today on the truck- $50 even for 29.7 gal @ $1.679/gal here in Columbus. ouch... :( stinks to get 11-13 mpg but I guess it's cheaper than a new truck payment and it does get attention.

10. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

That was sarcasm son.