Just saw the weather for this week....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KenH, May 18, 2003.

1. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Looks pretty wet Wednesday through Monday. Going to be a tough pre memorial day week cutting. Hope someone has some good news......
  2. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: heard the bad news as well
  3. Frank2

Frank2 LawnSite Member

You're not kidding. I was scheduled to play in a golf outing too on Wednesday. Doesn't look like that is going to happen now. I believe Wednesday is suppose to be scattered showers....going to have to squeeze in what I can.
  4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

well, maybe the forecast will turn out like it was supposed to be this weekend, we were supposed to have a washout friday into saturday up here in CT. it was cloudy friday, but saturday was beautiful, almost as good as today was.
  5. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Weather is bad in the southeast this week too. 30-50% every day this week in North Carolina where I live.
  6. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

seems like every day its not raining its a struggle to get done. I tried cutting in the misty rain sat. but gave up because I was pretty much caught up. I'm not even going to try and save cuts for close to the Holiday. They are lucky it gets cut at all in these conditions. Luckily for me a customer , who's' lawn is high, called and said to leave the clippings in a row and he'll rake them. He realizes the job we do for him and wants to help out. Allergies keep him from mowing but he likes the exercise. GREAT
  7. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Ken, like BSD said, the weather guessers totally blew the forecast for last week, don't put much faith in what they say. Stay positive and just keep going. Good luck, Mike
  8. Man, don’t you hate Spring? Almost every year, right after Winter, it starts to warm up and it starts raining. Doesn’t the Weather know WE HAVE PLANS???

Isn’t it depressing to have a cloudy day? Rain, rain, go away, come again another day. With all the irrigation systems, who needs rain anymore?

WAKE UP!!! Sounds like you guys need a big fat dose of what the LCO’s from New Jersey to North Carolina had to endure last year. STOP WHINING LADIES.