Just showing off

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lowcountry Lawn Care, Jul 24, 2005.

1. I thought I would show off some of my equipment. Just picked up a new John Deere this year. Also have a 2001 Exmark. Both are 60 in cuts. So far finding many differences in both, but love things about each one. I also just took advantage of the GM employee discount and picked up a 2500HD. Love that truck but only wish I could have gotten the diesel. The open trailer was my beginner trailer and served me well and still is. Enjoy the pics and any questions please ask.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

2. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

You have to love the HD's. I have a 03 diesel that pulls an enclosed, or a 20' gooseneck. I use it for snow removal, as well. Can't beat em'.

3. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the garage you what is the size and how much to build

4. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

What is the cage on the side of the open trailer used for?

5. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

If I were you I would fix the roof on that shed.

6. Thanks for the compliments and your advice ferris. But don't worry too much the piece has been ordered and will be put on asap. I believe the building is 45 x 55, but this is not 100% accurate. I'll get a more accurate measurement tomorrow. The shed was included with a house I just purchased so not sure how much it costs to build.

7. Oh yeah forgot to answer other question. The cage on the side was build for weedeaters and edgers. I had one stolen and that was the first and last time. Started locking things up after that. Thanks for you posts again guys.

8. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Nice set up...is that your shop in the background? I could really use a nice shop like that.

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

What are the differnces you like and dislike about the JD and Exmark?

10. Yes the shop in the background is mine. It's on the back of my property. It comes in real handy. The differences I have notice in the Exmark and JD I'm still learning, but here are a few. The Exmark is faster especially in reverse. The John Deere will not bog down on me at all. It really is a beast. They both leave great cuts so I love them both equally. The John Deere seems to be a little bulkier also, but I do think it is built strong so that is why. Thanks for all your posts and compliments guys.