just some of my stuff

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasscapeinc, Apr 22, 2000.

1. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

Dixie chopper-fastest<br>ToroSFS- best clipping dispersal<br>Deere Ztrack- best cut, most durable<br>Exmark- easiest to get parts<br>Sears-cheapest<br>scag-good<br>redmax-best commercial detail<br>stihl-powerful for price<br>homelite-inexpensive back-up<br>briggs-quattro good<br>briggs I/c, I/P- better<br>briggs-intek-still better<br>kohler magnum-POWERHOUSE-DURABLE<br>kohler command pro-still better<br>weed eater-only,get if necessary<br>mcoullugh-better than you may think, but out of business<br>Haulmark enclosed trailers-excellent<br>chevy/GMC trucks-excellent<br>Uhaul hitches-last forever<br>drawtite hitches-last forever<br>northern tool- good to order from<br>peerless tranny-sucks<br>steerable sulkys- nice, but expensive<p><p><br>

2. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with the Stihl comment.They kick arse.<br>I know another contractor over here with a <br>JD Ztrac and he hates it.Crap cut and no power.He's got a Walker now.<p>Karl<br>

3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I agree with everything except the Northern tool part,Ive had terible customer service with warranty repairs on the Northstar pressure washers,3 months without my washer for repairs,now I buy local.<p>----------<br>John D<br>