Just Started!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by pcarlson1911, Sep 21, 2006.

1. pcarlson1911

pcarlson1911 LawnSite Member

Just mowed my first account, mine! I should fire me. Too much torn turf! Ha! Just pickedup my Tiger Cub with the 24 B&S. Light kit, bagger setup.

Awesome! I have a lot to learn before I make any cash, but we are on our way!
    pc

2. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

The trick is not to let the tires stop when turning. Good Luck! I hope the business is fruitful!

3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck to you!

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

GOOD LUCK .....and Go Bucks !!

5. pcarlson1911

pcarlson1911 LawnSite Member

I haven't made a dollar yet, but this whole experience has been so rewarding!

The learning curve is tremendous, so far to go, but at the same time, everything seems to be falling into place.

I'm hoping to be proficient enough with the mower to begin fall cleanups. So I will be mowing some friends and family for free with free reseeding where I tear turf until I get it down. I worked on three point turs after the first few tears, and I was much more successful.

I leave for my day job before the sun comes up, and I got a message from my wife that the lawn looks great. I can't wait to get home and see it in the day light.

I have been reading a lot and posting just a touch, it is great having a forum like this to learn with!
    pc