Just Starting Out Need Critque

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GarrisonLawnImprovements, Apr 4, 2005.

1. GarrisonLawnImprovements

GarrisonLawnImprovements LawnSite Member
    from OH

Hi there, starting out on my own this year. I have worked in this field for almost 5 years now. Time to get some of that money flowing my way. Anyhow I have a couple of flyer that I want you to check out. Tell me what you think.

2. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

And Then........................ ;)

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i like them. i've always thought that nothing beats brevity.

4. GarrisonLawnImprovements

from OH

Sorry aparently you do not support microsoft publisher which is the program my girlfriend created them on.

5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

they are not here..... and publisher will be hard for some to see, save as a jpg for viewing.

6. GarrisonLawnImprovements

from OH

She changed the format so that you could view them now. I try to upload and now it is telling my that the files are to large. I give up, more trouble than what it's worth. back to work.

7. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know if you can publish it as a pdf or not, that might be better, and smaller. A .jpg if reduced properly should also be small enough, but you must compress it.

Kevin

8. GarrisonLawnImprovements

from OH

I had her go ahead and attach them, hey what can I say my specialty is lawns hers is computers. :dizzy: Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

9. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

Garrisonlawninprovement, I like them. Nice picture, nice slogan. But I don't like the phone number on the bottom, To me too cheesy to me. I would go and make a door hanger. That my two cents. But hay it might work. Lets see what other will say.

10. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

how are these being printed? 4 color process or are you doing them yourself on the ol' ink jet? i'll assume ink jet since i see tear-offs.

- make sure the yard pic is high res (150dpi or higher)

- black text on dark green background doesn't work for me. too hard to read.