Just starting out! NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by newguyintown09, Mar 4, 2009.

1. newguyintown09

newguyintown09 LawnSite Member

:confused:I am just starting out and I have a meeting tomorrow morning to meet with a commercial client to look over his lawn and following he would like a price. I am stumped because I am wondering what should I include in the price I give him. Mowing, trimming... Do I include edging, bush trimming, fall cleanup, etc. and if i do how much should I charge for these things????

2. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

nobody on here will be able to help you with that question. How mean how big is the property, shrubs, few trees or a lot of trees, etc, etc? I'm always confused to how you guys just start something without knowing what you're doing. What makes you qualified to starting a lawn care business? Have you worked in the industry before? If you have worked for somebody in the business you should of learned from them.

Guess all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!

3. May the Powers of the Universe be with you.

4. tom's lawn care

tom's lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I usually just include mowing, trimming around driveways, poles, sidewalks, and beds. And blowing off sidewalks, driveways, and flower beds. Also I usually charge between 35-50 dollars for an average yard. (Never charge under 30.00 dollars for a yard) if you have any other questions, just let me know.

5. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

careful some one may call you hostel.LOL

6. yeah, show the love.