Just starting out pictures!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by talktosch, Aug 30, 2012.

1. talktosch

talktosch LawnSite Member

Hi,

I'm new to the industry and have a goal of starting a full time business in 2014. I have started looking into the necessary equipment and wanted to share my progress.

I started learning a lot this summer, however, feel the need to take 1 year of time and learn the industry in and out. I need that year of practice for handling equipment.

Now to the pics:

[​IMG]

I do unique branding for companies and this is my design for my own so far. Would love to hear what you think..

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I love it. But I dont like the truck one its really hard to make it out but its a really good design!

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I think you will have a unique advantage with your background in branding as I'm sure your marketing materials will be top notch and eye catching.

Are you maintaining any lawns currently? If not I would highly suggest getting a few customers under your belt so you know what to expect once you get into the business full-time in 2014.

What plans to you have to obtain a customers and actually be "full-time" in this industry in 2014? That is a very ambitious goal if you have no customers now, but would definitely be very attainable if you are already working in the industry part-time.

I love your designs though!!

4. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

logo's and everything look great. I think the truck lettering would be easy to make out and look great in person.

5. talktosch

talktosch LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Web site is going up...

6. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that picture photoshopped too?

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That lawn looks off to me.:confused:

8. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Another question...

Why a portfolio when you have no work/accounts yet?

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice stripes!!

10. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

You need to cap your first letters in your name.