1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just Starting out-SOLO

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chadslawncare, Oct 9, 2010.

1. chadslawncare

chadslawncare LawnSite Member

I am new to this and just started out. I wanted to introduce myself and let you all see what I have been doing the past 6 weeks. I have purchased a new F150 on 8-13-10 and in 6 weeks, decided to go solo, purchased 2010 Toro Z500 60", 7 x 12 ft trailer dual with brakes, Echo equipment and Boss 7.5 ft plow. It is now time to go to work. The leaves are getting ready to fall here in northeast Ohio and I have 8 clients as of this morning. And away we go.......:headphones:
    10-Truck and Trailer loaded-2.jpg

10-Truck and Trailer loaded-2.jpg

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Best of luck to you. You made great choices on all your equipment. I respect you a lot for starting with quality equipment instead of working with junk like a scrub. Best of luck to you!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. jwlandscapepj

jwlandscapepj LawnSite Member

:drinkup::usflag:Congratulations, I wish you the best of luck.I Started out 3 years ago, and I am so happy I did.Keep your head up and continue pushing.You will have down days,but do not let it stop you motivation and why you decide to get into the business.One thing I do recomend is that you become licence and insured if you are not,and put logo on you truck.Potential customers like that and you will grow you business faster that way.
    Again,wish you the best of luck and never look back
  4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

I wish you alot of luck.nice echos and toro i got the same echop trimmer srm 225 its a great little trimmer and i like there new bp blower.again good luck.
  5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the model number on the Echo backpack? How do you like it.
  6. chadslawncare

chadslawncare LawnSite Member

I thank you all for the welcome. The blowers are PB-755 an PB-255 and the trimmer is SRM-225. I am very glad to have joined this site and hope to here alot more from you all, thanks again.
    Chad :waving:
  7. gobblet

gobblet LawnSite Member

Now let the work begin! A couple of things work hard but not too hard, to hurt yourself. When the money comes in and there is extra, put it away under your pillow. Do things legit and make the best of what you have.
  8. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice z500, they are bullet proof
  9. Mattsmowing99

Mattsmowing99 LawnSite Member
    from NEO

Great looking stuff!! If you ever need anything i live one city over in Munroe Falls!
    Best of Luck!
  10. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

good to see some guys on here in my area. stuff looks good man, i like the truck! just don't venture too far south!:laugh::laugh: