just talked to billy

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i just got off the phone with inspired bill kisich.

for the time being it's more of a one sided conversation than usual with bill than i usually have.

bill is articulating somewhat and i could tell by his enthusiasm that he recognized my voice.

bill has a long way to go and i'll be blunt men, no one in this crowd deserves what billy is going through. this has been a sad week in jimtown but as happy as i am to have actually spoken to bill, the reality sets in and a tear trickles down my face. bill has a long way to go.

i can say no more except that if anyone can pull this off, bill can.

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Go Bill!!!

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Go Bill........:clapping:

4. Amen......

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

bill is on a long slow road to recovery, his wife and i talk about once a week and she tells me and i tell you what bill's doing.

the texts are slowing down because there is no real big improvement to talk about daily. bill is evaluated the first of every week by the entire staff drs. that see him.

each week they give him the thumbs up or down as to the length of his stay at this facility. once he's benefited from the acute care he will be moved to a skilled nursing facility.

i suggested that the family contact the rotary for some information on an account for donations. there is a right and wrong way for donations to work. the right way helps the intended recipient o get by under these stressful times and the wrong just puts them deeper in financial trouble. we want to do this right.

once an account is established i am going to ask everyone that reads the irrigation forum to dig down and help this family. billy has been a solid contributor to the irrigation forum and would bend backwards to help anyone here out.

hopefully the benefit account can be established soon.

6. Mike Leary

::::Starts planning a string of bank robberies on the way south::::

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

D.B. Cooper strikes again, man hijacks motor home and demands money and parachute.

disappears between Washington and Mexico, never to be seen again.

need an accomplice? :laugh:

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

melissa (billys wife) sent me a return text when i inquired about any improvement, she said that he's depressed and feeling down.

has to be tough of everyone involved, going from a guy doing what you do to support your family to fighting for your life and relearning the basics of walking and talking.

i told melissa to pass on everyone's support for his recovery, i know that matt will get by when he can, ML is flocking south soon and will be there to see him in person, this will be good as the boss and bill are more than just acquaintances according to bill, they are solid friends.

i will pass on info as i get it, once a week is about all that melissa and i talk, maybe a few texts in-between.

9. Melissa has one of the most gut wrenching jobs going. I remember when my brother died I had a sister that went into a severe depression. I finally confronted her angrily and told her in so many words to get over it. Seemed cruel at the time but it sure turned her around. Hopefully Bill can get to that point on his own. Going to be a challenge for Melissa to deal with all the mood swings he's going to have.

10. Mike Leary

If Judy did not have a 94 year-old father that she knows each day might be his last, we'd be down to see Bill. Geez, life deals some odd cards. :dizzy: