1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just The Basics

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Jan 27, 2004.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

I've finally decided to buy a software program for my biz, but I'm not quite sure which one to get. Here's my setup. I'm solo and currently have 55 accounts. I'm looking for a program that can keep track of services performed, whether they paid or not, and be able to print out invoices. I have no need for the scheduling feature. I've demoed Groundskeeper and Lawn Monkey and thought they were overkill for what I need. Thanks!!
  2. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Ok is that a statment or question.

Right now the software might seem a bit overkill. But remember you are growing and you want to grow into your software programs and not out of it. Look into Clip. I went to the Clip Conference back in Nov and it was "out of control" (nice)
  3. Firefighter698

Firefighter698 LawnSite Member

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i only have about 2 dozen clients and i use Gopher. I love it, i don't see how its overkill for you.

what is it thats "too much" for you?
  5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

$800 for Lawn Monkey!! I just can't see spending that much, when all I need is a simple generic program for under $200. Just not sure which one to get.
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

gopher is down to $199 (i think). when i bought it was $299.
  8. lawnGUYnMD

lawnGUYnMD LawnSite Member

Give Gopher a whirl
  9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for the great recommendations. We truely appreciate that!

LAWNS AND MOWER, if you have a moment, please download and try out our software. If you have questions please contact us.

Remember we have our tech forum located here .
  10. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

I would look real hard at quickbooks pro. I love it and I just hate paperwork.