just thought i'd share

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by petekief, Apr 24, 2007.

1. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

Saturday i was cutting a ditch across the street from a VFW. The parking lot was near empty. The two or three vehicles that were there seemed a safe enough distance away. I was using my 48" cub walkbehind and wasn't too concerned with the direction of discharge. Well, out of the back door and across the lot towards a brand new shinny gold pick-up comes this oversized, overtanned, short cropped overly blond haired women. She is waring a short too tight tan printed sunsuit of some kind. She is somewhere between 50 and 60 i'de guess. She looks my way and is saying something i can't hear over the mower and with my ear protection but she seems she might be adjitated so i shut off the blades and turn it down to idle and take off the muffs and begin to walk towards her. What she is saying in a very thick eastern shore accent is "that thangs throwing stones over here an it's hittin my pick-up!!" I appologize and turn the mower to cut away from the road - wich is my normal procedure - but what was odd was my concern with what i am finding attractive these days . . .

2. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm...I think I just learned a new way to pick up older women :laugh: :laugh:

3. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

that accent is very familiar. Which VFW was this.

4. petekief

westover - i think she was cleaning - i think she carried a vacuum in at one point - where you at?

5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Wait a min........... Did I read you correctly.... you took your head outta there?

6. petekief

LMAO - now THATS funny!