Just took over a big account -TriState

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C&KLawnCare, Jul 15, 2005.

1. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Here is some pic's , more will be posted later of the site , these was after running the trimmer this evening , This place got out of hand and in places waist high grass and weed's .

Took it over from another LCO , Lots of trimming on this place . Not to count rock's and debrie you have to watch for ,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It will look better as time will go , Was really way out of hand .

And all the steep banks was done with lawn tractor's and Part of it was my GT5000, Next round will all be C&K equipment

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, I want my account back!!! J/K :D Is that Tri State Trucking? I can't really see the camera phone pics too well. How many square feet are you mowing there?

3. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Actulay the pics are from my Handycam but the plug in is fubared so i have to take my webcam. and take the shots from the camcorder screen , That's why the pic's are not the greatest..

Yep thats Tri-State Express and Cobre Tire off of speedway ,

Square footage im not sure yet , never really figured it up

I got all the grass below where Doug's towing has a spot now , and from the front of Tri-state clear up to .
    The end of the line at the fence at Oh heck the home builders i know thewir dang name as well as my own and can not think of it

Most of the mowing is along the road bank from speedway down from tristate up . Alot of weedeating comming back this way . Just to much rocks ill try to get more with my mowers . Plus the fence and cobre& tristate buildings are going to be sprayed so that will knock off alot of trimming .

Wont be to bad a job once i get a syestem going on it .