Just uncrated the new Quick 36 SuperDuty!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CaptainDing, Mar 14, 2005.

1. CaptainDing

CaptainDing LawnSite Member

Just got the new Quick 36 "SuperDuty" today. For those that have the Quick 36, I now know why you all swear by them. This thing is awesome! Un-crated it, attached the handle bars, set the deck height, gassed it, started it and ran it across the front lawn for about 30 seconds before the bottom feel out of the sky...darn rain! The mower is extremely well built, well laid out, and really SuperDuty! For the short time I have used it, like everyone has said, it is like turning a regular lawn mower even though it is a single hydro. Turns on a dime. Lots more to follow after I play with it some and it's quits raining. If Florida wasn't so bad with lightning....I'd be out there right now...LOL!!! As soon as it stops raining, I'll take some pictures and post them. If you've been thinking of getting the Quick 36, quit thinking and DO IT! You will not be disappointed! See ya soon...Ding

2. CaptainDing

Here they are!

3. CaptainDing

4. CaptainDing

5. CaptainDing

Bet you guys up north forgot what that green stuff looks like....it's grass! Sorry guys but I see you're still getting snow up there. This year has been a weird one, way to long on the cold. These pictures go out to Larry @ Luxury......Eat your heart out Larry! Take care guys, I'll send some feedback on the new Superduty soon....Ding

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Capt try it again cause there are no pics showing up in your post

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

At this rate i'll never see grass again!!!! :dizzy:

8. CaptainDing

Are the pictures there yet? I'm having a major brain fart!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P3140001.JPG

P3140002.JPG

P3140003.JPG

P3140004.JPG

P3140005.JPG

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

:blob3: I see grass finally.I don't know what you did but I think they are on there twice.Looks good buddy good luck with it.

10. boxoffire

boxoffire LawnSite Member

And those are only around $2K right? And to think I won a used Toro 44" hydro 10 years old for $850 and I've put another $300 in it and much time painting and tuning it for this season. Didn't think my bid was gonna win the mower but it did. Looking back now, I would just assumed getting a brand new one of those Quick36's and been done with it with no headaches. Oh well I did save about $700. We'll see how long my old beater lasts however. Mower looks fine to me. Good luck with it down there.