Just wanna say thanks to JOBBER

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CreativeLawncareSolutions, Apr 21, 2013.

1. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

This is probably the greatest thing ever for the small business person. So user friendly. So quick to use. Love it. Thanks, Jobber.

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Who's Jobber?

3. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Im interested in jobber too.. any other info???

4. CreativeLawncareSolutions

They give you a free month without having to provide a credit card. I think the best way to learn is to just go and try that sucker out. I'm not a computer savvy guy and I can easily navigate thru it. There's probably all kinds of features on there I'm overlooking. Check it out.

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Its a 29 dollar a month scheduling software program.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I think creative works for them because he sure has posted a lot about them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. CreativeLawncareSolutions

I don't even use the scheduling part of it yet.

8. BetterLawns&Gardens

BetterLawns&Gardens LawnSite Member

I agree! They are the best by far there support is awesome! The prices are fair, and the product is as close as you can get to service autopilot! Which is about 100 a month! I like the ability to use it online too so when I am done with a property I just pull it up on my phone and schedule what i need to mark things off that have been completed and send out invoices. I just wish I had a portable printer system in my van to print out reciepts with the system I just started doing monthly billing but a few customers choose to pay early, which is nice but I don't like not being able to give them a receipt unless I hand write one out. I only have one customer that uses the email invoice option which billing hasn't happened yet so we will see how that works. I love jobber too! So thanks as well!

9. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

We left Qxpress for Jobber and like it much better

10. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

is there a link? jobber.com?