1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to post some recent pics of my equipment and Rig..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by The Cutting Edge, Sep 3, 2007.

1. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Let me know what you guys think.. I am pretty pround of myself and my crew, we have been able to purchase and pay in full for all of this in 3 years.

Equipment 025.jpg

Equipment 024.jpg

Equipment 034.jpg

Equipment 009.jpg
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice setup!
  3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

That's pretty good, my solo setup looks similar to yours in amount and cost, never have had the inclination to line it all up for a shot, but while we're talking, can I take those Benjamin's for a test-drive so I can let you know if they're any good? :)

Without outright counting them all I'd say that's 12 - 15 grand sitting there, I'd be for stashing that stuff away in a bank someplace.
    You're not the only Lco to keep large amounts of cash around the house, but I know of a few who've had theirs disappear, not trying to scare you but if I lost that kind of money I'd be puking for days...
    By the way, remember to make no bank transactions in excess of 10,000 cash or the IRS is auto-notified, 5g a day is good.
    Not saying you don't pay taxes, I am saying you don't necessarily need some 20g / year employee seeing said notification.
    Greed affects us all, the poorer you appear, the better.

Nice setup for real thou, I like the dump bed.
  4. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig, I really like that dually with the dump insert. What are the specs on your enclosed trailer and can you fit all that equipment in that trailer? :)
  5. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

how hard is it to get all that equipment into that trailer?
  6. dgZtrak737

dgZtrak737 LawnSite Member

Greed affects us all, the poorer you appear, the better

Just be a clean poor person. LOL
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good
  8. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Someone's avoiding their taxes..... I'll say it.
  9. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Guys actually I am as ligit as they come. I have another rig that pulls some of this equipment around, the trailer is only 18x7... I wish I had an enclosed that would haul all of this around!! Topsites you have alot of good points but as far as the I.R.S. thing you are wrong it is 15,800.00 that notifies the irs(Mom works at a bank). You were also right on the benjamins exactly 15 stacks. Guys I APPRECIATE the comments. Thanks The Cutting Edge
  10. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Nice equipment you have there. One question why did you post the picture of the money? You are an Ohio guy so I am going to cut you some slack on that one. But, to me that means zilch to me. Money is not everything and flaunting it here does not impress me either.

Now on the other hand looks like things are going good for you. Congrats and keep up the good work.