Just wanted to post some recent pics of my equipment and Rig..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by The Cutting Edge, Sep 3, 2007.

1. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Actually we do no work in any part of Ky. I do believe there is another LCO with a similiar name though in Ky. So maybe it is them???

2. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

I see you have a laser printer.
    [​IMG]

3. dgZtrak737

dgZtrak737 LawnSite Member

Just wondering how old of a guy you are cutting edge, Pretty young im guessing

4. The Cutting Edge

5. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

looks like things are going good for you, keep up the good work!

6. The Cutting Edge

Thanks for positive coment!!!

7. The Cutting Edge

Just wanted to bump it up

8. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

If you don't mind me asking how much did you give for the blue bucket and yellow sponge.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Although you should be proud of what you accomplish it did come across like you were flaunting a bit.
    BTW Nice equipment.

9. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I have aerial photos of my equipment yard I took from my Helli and I keep cash available 24/7 to its not dumb it is smart. The people who do not think that is smart need to tell me this. What bank is going to be allowing withdrawals during a national or a local disaster like a Hurricane or a flood or a blizzard actually you do not have to tell me. No bank will allow withdrawals not when their network is down and along with bank networks all credit cards are dependent on phone lines. ......But Riddle Me This.....why do you have a air conditioned enclosed landscape trailer?

10. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I also want to know to what is the labor rate for the pretty blue bucket and sponge?