1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to post some recent pics of my equipment and Rig..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by The Cutting Edge, Sep 3, 2007.

1. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

I don't, I run two rigs two three man crews 1 guy for mowing one guy for trimming and one guy for pulling weeds and blowing off the drives and walks.
  2. ha305

ha305 LawnSite Member

Ill try to get you guys some pics from my space shuttle that i just purchased. Nothing gets you to a job faster.......Burns up the lawn though, gotta work on that
  3. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your equipment, really looks great. I really like the Ford Dually with dump bed.

Did you take the pics on one of your accts? I think you should have cut the grass before you put all the equipment on it and had a better pic.
  4. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

That is just way too funny!!:laugh:
  5. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

AHHH. gotta Love MOW money......my printer is broke or I would have a pile to
  6. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

This is far from the truth. I have talked to a few firefighters and they laugh about when houses burn down the safe will get so hot any paper inside will ignite. They have shown me photos of safes opened once fires were put out with everything inside burned to a crisp.

TTPRODR LawnSite Member

Dont worry bud they all jelous or some.. they might have not seeing few hundreds very often hey if things are going good why not, is like the guy who workout his butt off at the gym like to show off his achievements then this is same thing people,one thing for sure you got your company name in here and showing you got lot of cash in hand that will sound like hitting that jackpot to the crooks out there.
    So put'em in the bank before the thiefs make your achievements they're...

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

only thing i see wrong is you have non comm plates on your truck.The ticket is alot more that the cost of the plates
  9. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

I know this was never really meant to be a work truck when I bought it but one of my other trucks took a dump so now its a work truck. I will be changing plates in the near future..
  10. grassman2001

grassman2001 LawnSite Member

Hey Cutting Edge
    Being you work with such expensive homes you must work in the Indian Hill are I assume. How's this drought treating you. I have never been so slow since I have been in business.