1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to post some recent pics of my equipment and Rig..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by The Cutting Edge, Sep 3, 2007.

1. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Well about 75% of my homes have sprinkler systems, so I have been hurt by the drought in that department but we do alot of walls, pavers, and installs that more then make up for it!!!

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Irragation whats that????:laugh: :laugh: Half of my customers think I forgot were they live!!!:waving:

3. The Cutting Edge

Lol... Just Throw A Match To The Yard And Reseed It For Them...

4. Daddy Joes Lawn Service

Daddy Joes Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Send the web site to the IRS They will like this one!!

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup. The last pic is pretty nice but I would be putting some of it in the bank to collect intrest!

6. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Man, that aint no money.....check this out....still not a good idea to keep over 10k in the home.....for insurance purposes.....

***covering my head from all the stones being thrown my way***

Just thought I would put my 2cent in.....:weightlifter:

DSC04730.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

7. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

Think that is something. Here is a bankruptcy claim on an investment I made back in 2002 that Im still waiting on being settled. Ive got 114,000 out in la-la land that I cant touch. Im hoping on 80 cents on the dollar being returned to me.

thaxton.jpg

8. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Now thats something that would have me having bad dreams everynight until I was able to get my hands on my money.....good-luck....that will be like winning a small lottery....lol

9. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

So far I have received a 20% in april. Final payment looks to be before the first of the year. an additional 65%. 5 Farking years. I still remember the way I found out. I read about the company filing bankruptcy in the newspaper. What a way to start the day. All i remember of that day is hovering over the toilet puking my brains out.

Atleast I didnt put all my eggs in one basket.

I probably would have jumped out a high rise window like people did on black tuesday.

10. The Cutting Edge

How did you cut your loses on that one? I would had to of cut some necks.