Lawn Care Forum banner

Just wanted to post some recent pics of my equipment and Rig..

8K views 60 replies 31 participants last post by  KTO Enterprises 
#1 ·
Let me know what you guys think.. I am pretty pround of myself and my crew, we have been able to purchase and pay in full for all of this in 3 years.

Car Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Wheel

Plant Wheel Sky Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Font Material property Art Wood Pattern

See less See more
#3 ·
That's pretty good, my solo setup looks similar to yours in amount and cost, never have had the inclination to line it all up for a shot, but while we're talking, can I take those Benjamin's for a test-drive so I can let you know if they're any good? :)

Without outright counting them all I'd say that's 12 - 15 grand sitting there, I'd be for stashing that stuff away in a bank someplace.
You're not the only Lco to keep large amounts of cash around the house, but I know of a few who've had theirs disappear, not trying to scare you but if I lost that kind of money I'd be puking for days...
By the way, remember to make no bank transactions in excess of 10,000 cash or the IRS is auto-notified, 5g a day is good.
Not saying you don't pay taxes, I am saying you don't necessarily need some 20g / year employee seeing said notification.
Greed affects us all, the poorer you appear, the better.

Nice setup for real thou, I like the dump bed.

#9 ·
Guys actually I am as ligit as they come. I have another rig that pulls some of this equipment around, the trailer is only 18x7... I wish I had an enclosed that would haul all of this around!! Topsites you have alot of good points but as far as the I.R.S. thing you are wrong it is 15,800.00 that notifies the irs(Mom works at a bank). You were also right on the benjamins exactly 15 stacks. Guys I APPRECIATE the comments. Thanks The Cutting Edge

#10 ·
Nice equipment you have there. One question why did you post the picture of the money? You are an Ohio guy so I am going to cut you some slack on that one. But, to me that means zilch to me. Money is not everything and flaunting it here does not impress me either.

Now on the other hand looks like things are going good for you. Congrats and keep up the good work.

JP

#12 ·
Guys actually I am as ligit as they come. I have another rig that pulls some of this equipment around, the trailer is only 18x7... I wish I had an enclosed that would haul all of this around!! Topsites you have alot of good points but as far as the I.R.S. thing you are wrong it is 15,800.00 that notifies the irs(Mom works at a bank). You were also right on the benjamins exactly 15 stacks. Guys I APPRECIATE the comments. Thanks The Cutting Edge
Wow verry impressive and insperational. Would you mind sharing some info on what is your best money makers.Do you service mostly commercial properties or residentials or what would you say the ratio is.This is my first year in the buisness and I have only about 23 residential houses I cut for.The biggest money maker I had so far was a job where I removed about 15 shrubbs and 4 small trees for $850.I think my mowing brings in around $500 a week.Currently I still work in a verry shaky auto industry but dont see a future there and dont really want a future there.The auto industry/assembly line work is verry hard on your body.
Landscaping is hard work also but I enjoy being outdoors and running my own show.I hope I can do as well as you have.Thanks for any info.:clapping:

#17 ·
VERY nice rig...but... WHY do you have all that money in cash? I see no reason to have more then about $1000 cash at any given time. What if your house burns down? You'd be out like $15k. If the bank burnt down though, the FDIC would give you your money.

#18 ·
Wow verry impressive and insperational. Would you mind sharing some info on what is your best money makers.Do you service mostly commercial properties or residentials or what would you say the ratio is.This is my first year in the buisness and I have only about 23 residential houses I cut for.The biggest money maker I had so far was a job where I removed about 15 shrubbs and 4 small trees for $850.I think my mowing brings in around $500 a week.Currently I still work in a verry shaky auto industry but dont see a future there and dont really want a future there.The auto industry/assembly line work is verry hard on your body.
Landscaping is hard work also but I enjoy being outdoors and running my own show.I hope I can do as well as you have.Thanks for any info.:clapping:
Well I would have to say that are biggest money makers Landscaping design and installs and are retaining walls.. Most of are customers are high end residential 3-5 million dollar homes, we have a couple of commercail accounts like appartment complexes but residentail is were it is at for us. I like to know my customers on a first name basis and let them know that I am on call 24 hours a day if they need me, they really like that. Alot of my customers invite me to parties that the host thats how close we are. Get good with your customer relation skills and your in there... Just stick in there and you will do fine, it looks as you are already with 23 customers for your first year.. Just get rid of the PITA'S there not worth you time or effort..

#20 ·
That "table 'o cash" picture is pretty low-rent, my friend. We all have cash and we know what it looks like. Why would you post a picture of that?? It's not impressive, though it's obvious that's what you were going for.
I keep my money in a fire proof safe with my guns so I really have no worries. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION, I am not trying to flaunt my money I did that for inspiration for the newbies.. I want them to see that this is a profitable business. Plus I am proud of myself and crew for what we have achieved... Lets be realistic 15 stacks is not alot of money its here one day gone another. So guys that are putting me down for this "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAN DON'T LOOK" I did this for inspiration for the new guys theres nothing wrong with that...Thats the bottom line ...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.