Just wanted to say Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MattW, Feb 22, 2003.

1. MattW

MattW LawnSite Member
    from NH

Just wanted to say I have been sitting in the shadows, and have finally joined the site, I have gotten many new Ideas as well as many laughs in here. So I look forward to chatting and learning some more interesting conversations, as wells a new techniques and ideas......... So thanks all.... Green Grass Irrigain & Lawn Care

2. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Hello.....Welcome to Lawnsite...........

3. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

Hi Matt,

Regards from the other side of the States....

Been in business long? Are you an LCO?

Later, Clay

4. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard Matt.

5. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome and Hello:D

6. MattW

MattW LawnSite Member
    from NH

Yeah I am the owner, I just started the business this past year, I have worked in the irrigation and lawncare field for 5+ yrs now (for someone else) I have Ran the business for someone else, w/o reeking the benifits, so I started late start last summer, but w/ very nice customers, I am returning! My clientel (Mostly residentual) has doubled! (My how word of mouth works!) ( I guess all those sun up till sun down hours worked) Everyone know's I am in it for the long haul, I didn't want to be the owner/operater that played the seasonal ghost, here one summer gone the next. Thanks for listening GGI & LC

7. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Spent 2 summers in Concord. Beautiful country.

8. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to this site and Have a great year. :)

9. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Matt,
    Welcome from a local guy here from Rye, NH. Congrats on starting your own company. Where's your main concentration of work gonna be, Somersworth\Dover areas? If you need any help or have questions, feel free to give me a call or stop by to talk shop. There's going to be a seminar at the Sheraton Portsmouth on March 10th put on by Turf Depot. John Allin from Erie, Pa will be speaking about snow removal as well as other speakers touting there experience as well. It's only $69 dollars for the day for 4 seminars. We're going out for beers after so look into it if you're interested. Turf Depot # is 603-898-2871.

Mike
    Grasshopper Landscaping
    Rye, NH
    www.grasshopperlandscaping.com

10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: