Just wondering

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by plantzpropertymanagement, Sep 5, 2006.

1. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

Hey does anybody mow for any famous people. I just got nancy drews house shes a writer and she has some video games out on pc.

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Do a SEARCH as this has been ask and answered many, many times on here

3. MMLawn

Also "Nancy Drew" is a fictious "girl detective" that was the center piece of many books starting in 1930 and where the PC games came from.....all "Nancy Drew" books were written by Carolyn Keene.....NOT any Nancy Drew......and also Carolyn Keene is a writer pen name that was used by many different people-in the 30's and 40's both men and women- over the years. The company that was the creator of the Nancy Drew series, the Stratemeyer Syndicate, hired a variety of writers. For Nancy Drew, the writers used the pseudonym Carolyn Keene to assure anonymity of the creator.

4. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

MM.... You are a plethora of information! Fiction and Non-fiction of course.

6. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

well you just embarrassed that guy lol

7. MMLawn

My wifey is REALLY into books :laugh: ........esp the 1st Edition Collectors ones.........you should see our libary.......

8. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

no he did not embarrasse me i do not know to much about her and nancy drew is a real person that writes children books anyway this site is becoming a joke theres nothing but people wanting to talk junk or put somebody down this must be a different nancy drew?

9. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry guy but your customer lied to you. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed about it they all lie to us one way or another. Haven't you ever heard the well I only need one cut because my mower is in the shop. Sometimes I have had the same person try this on me three or four times in the same year. I guess they forget who they have called before or when they see a different truck it must be somebody different because we have more than one truck.Any way here is your link http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/history.html

So like MM said you where mistaken If you pay attention there are alot of idiots on here bashing people but then again it is because there are so many idiots on here to bash.Sadly for you MM is one of the few on here who is correct 95% of the time.Unless he is arguing with me of course because I'm right 100% of the time. Isn't that right MM?

10. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Ssooo ... I'd say the whole Nancy Drew in the witness protection program cover is blown ;-)