Just Wondering

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by rl53103, Mar 6, 2008.

1. rl53103

rl53103 LawnSite Member

I use Lawn Pro for my program and was just wondering after a customer pays a invoice should we delete it from the invoice section after payment !!
    Thanks in advance !! Ray

2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i use groundskeeper, i do not delete past/paid invoices just in case i need to go back and print duplicates. i know if i delete it and need onoe i have to re-create one, but if i leave them i can print a duplicate with the same invoice # as the customer was sent.:usflag:

3. rl53103

rl53103 LawnSite Member

Thanks for your reply ,, I was wondering about that so what i did i made a copy of it first , then filed it in paid invoices in my cabinet . I'm just tryin to elimate a large screen of names that have already paid you know ? Dont take it wrong I dont have but a hand ful of customers at this time !st year for me but i certaintly plan on staying in the business and was just trying to create down the road type thing
    Thanks again Man

4. rl53103

rl53103 LawnSite Member

Also Im not sure how to locate a thread on here say i post something and a week goes by and id like to look at the post i sent how would i find it ?
    Thanks

5. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

go to "user CP" on the left side of the green strip under the top ads, scroll down to "list subscriptions" it will show a list of posts that you have posted or replied to.:usflag:

6. rl53103

rl53103 LawnSite Member

Thanks man appreciate it