JustMowIt Sells Their Equipment Off Every Year

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

You may be familiar with one of our members here at LawnSite - "JustMowIt". They are Mike & TJ Justice and they have some great deals on equipment they are selling...only used for one season

46, 2005 Pro Line Commercial 21"Toro Mowers Model #22167 $550 Ea.

16, 2005 FS80 Stihl trimmers $100 Ea

26, Stihl 2005 420B backpack blowers $200 Ea.

15, FC 75 Stihl edger's $100 ea.

4 Red Max, Double Sided HT2200 Hedge Trimmers $120 Ea.

2 Long Shaft Red Max Hedge Trimmers $215 Ea.

In Dallas, No Shipping

For More Details, go to the link below....

http://www.justmowit.com/Equipment%20For%20Sale.htm

2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

A 21" toro that has 800 or more hours on it (I doubt they have them sitting on trailers unused like most of us do a lot of the time, they USE them) for $550? Where is that a great deal, Mars?

3. JustMowIt

JustMowIt LawnSite Senior Member

As a matter of fact, only 26 of the 46 mowers were in use 5 days a week. So indeed 20 of them were either sitting on the trucks or in our shop, not being used. We have 1 extra on each truck & 5 extras in the shop waiting for broken cables etc.
    MJ

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Justmowit, I wish you did ship, but I understand the hassle of having to ship it and get paid. If you happen to reconsider let me know, Im interested in an item or 2
    wayne

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd be all over one of the long shaft hedge trimmers if you shipped. too bad

6. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

i inquired about the shipping about 3 weeks ago and too bad they dont as i was going to drop 300-400 bucks payup

7. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Hey Sean put me a sticky up I have some equipment I'll sell every yr also.:)

8. Sean Adams

Mac - you can place equipment in the marketplace forum or you can pay to have an announcement like TJ/Mike (JustMowIt) did.

9. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

PAY? Sean, I'm shocked! What about the camaraderies and the helping, the love for goodness sakes :cry: I know, its still there but with inflation it just cost more now a days :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. Sean Adams

With as much money as you make I couldn't imagine your team of accountants getting upset over a little advertising... damn bean counters